Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders November 2019 Card Kit of the Month "Christmas Wishes"

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing 10 cards created with CHRISTMAS WISHES - Spellbinders KOM November 2019. Here's a peek at all ten together.


Feeling like I've got a great head-start on Christmas Cards now! Have you started yours?

This kit is filled with Die-cut shapes and Stickers, along with the paper pack that make it easy to layer and cluster together for quick cards. The Metal dies make fun Christmas Baubles and pretty poinsettias. And as you will see, I'm still taken by those Glitter topped gems!!!(which I used to embellish all but the last card)





Stamped a few trees from the Christmas Wishes Stamp Set for this Christmas balloon.




Thanks for scrolling thru my Christmas Card Parade using the CHRISTMAS WISHES KOM at Spellbinders!

NOVEMBER Club Kit Extras: items that can be purchased separately from the kit, without a subscription.
Christmas Wishes Paper Pad KPP-016
Christmas Wishes Stamp Set KSTP-015
Christmas Wishes Die Cut Shapes KDC-012
Christmas Wishes Chipboard Stickers KSTK-023

SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: