Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders January'20 Glimmer Kit Add On - "Snarky Hearts"


Hello Friends!!
I have a couple of cards featuring the SNARKY HEARTS GLIMMER HOT FOIL PLATE & DIE SET from Spellbinders. I think they are a versatile supply that can be used all year. Having them made up ahead of time to use as elements of interest on my cards will be handy.

This set is an ADD-On to the January 2019 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month set, Signed, Sealed, Delivered. I do not have that Glimmer Kit but it didn't stop me from creating:))

My favorite way of using the Glimmer Plates is the Faux Letterpress technique. Which means no Foil is required. It's Super Quick and Easy too!

Take a look:
To make these paper Pastel Candy Hearts:

  • I simply placed all the Snarky Heart Glimmer Plates onto 110# Neenah White CS and ran them through my cutting machine with the Embossing Rubber mat . This created a full panel of letterpressed hearts with the snarky sentiments raised in the middle.
  • Next I used the heart shaped die to cut each one out.
  • Blending brushes made short work of inking them up to look like pretty pastel candies!
  • Then I took an alcohol marker and carefully lined the raised sentiment with color.
  • Finally, I glued them in a random cluster to my cardfront... as if they were tumbling out of a bag of candy. 

How FUN is that?!?
*******
LOOK how cute this  Snarky Heart is as an accent paired with goodies from the  Spellbinders January 2020 Card Kit: Love the Moment.

*****
Tell me. Do you like to Glimmer all the things?? Have you tried the Faux Letterpress technique to stretch your supplies??


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

LauraJane :)


Remember, SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


*And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: