Find me on these platforms

New Digital stamps from Alex!


AlexSyberiaDesign

Hello friends! I'm just popping in to tell you about a NEW release at my friend Alex's ETSY shop.
Alex has several new Floral Digital Stamps that you are going to LOVE coloring!!
Take a look at two of them that I enjoyed creating with. My tech skills are very low..so all I have done is print the images out onto paper. I think it's wonderful to have a vast array of blooms to color during these days of social distancing:))

This is the gorgeous ABSTRACT FLOWER watercolored with Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set.




 ******
This next one is called SPRING FRAME colored with Artist Markers. 



*******
Be sure to check out Alex's shop to find all the new stamps which are available for immediate download today:))

Thank you for stopping by today. wishing you a Blessed Easter weekend and hope you are staying safe and well!
Hoping that my cards inspire your masterpieces!!
LauraJane:)


No comments: