Find me on these platforms

Concord & 9th Feature Friday: All the Merrys Bundle + On the Diagonal Turnabout

Hello everyone! Thanks for poping in to check out my makes for the OCTOBER2020 Concord & 9th Feature Friday: Today I'm creating with two new stamp sets and one coordinateing die set:

I'm honored to have been able to play with the October 2020 release! C9 sent their MINI INK CUBES as well as the coordinating ASSORTED COLOR CARDSTOCK for me to create with too. The Colors are DREAMY!! And I LOOOVE how all 22 hues seem to work nicely together no matter which combo I choose.





*******
I really enjoyed creating with the On the Diagonal Turnabout. Using a small ink blending tool on the stamp allowed for smooth even coverage.



*******
Feeling a vintage vibe with this Ballet Slipper and OceanSide color combo for a chuncky Christmas tree cut out to reveal a hint of On the Diagonal Turnabout embelished with dies from All the Merrys set.



*******
*******
Repeat stamping of that bold MERRY for a quick background in Ballet Slipper ink..accented with the Hollyhock Christmas and stars embossed with sparkleing EP.




Stop by Concord and 9th for more details on each set. Then be sure to check back next Friday for more C9 OCT 2020 FEATURE FRIDAY!

Hoping my cards inspire your next masterpiece!!
LauraJane:)

1 comment:

Enna said...

I'm loving all of these cards, LJ!...especially the turnabout ones. I love the slight change up from the trendy striped look & love how you die cut the pink one for the tree! Gorgeous and inspiring projects, all!!