Hello! Popping in to share my projects from the
Demystifying Mixed Media Art Journals Online Class at Altenew Academy.
Tania Ahmed is one of my favorite mixed media creators! I'm thoroughly enjoying the class :)
Here is my Homework from Day 3:
Created my own acrylic Paint from GEL MEDIUM and Watercolor Brush Ink refills.
I also used a leftover BAF for the backing of the white rose.
Day 5: Repetition
Freehand Watercolor flowers and Doodles. Repetition/stacking sentiments.
- Die cut a Scalloped Scallops Die in the right side of the panel..
- Added Creative Edges: Notebook Die on the left.
- Ink blended the over a Doodled Dots Cover Die made into a stencil.
- Stacked the sentiments from
- *Mini Crepe Cake stamp set
- *Mini Tiramisu Stamp Set
- *Mini Flan Cake stamp set
- Doodled over the flower petals and leaves with Fine Liner pen
- Adhered the panel onto PP from Enjoy the Ride 6x6 Paper Pack
Thanks for stopping by!Hoping my cards inspire your next masterpiece!!LauraJane :)
You can also find me:
Post a Comment