Find me on these platforms

Demystifying Mixed Media Art Journals Online Class

Hello! Popping in to share my projects from the 

Demystifying Mixed Media Art Journals Online Class at Altenew Academy.



Tania Ahmed is one of my favorite mixed media creators! I'm thoroughly enjoying the class :)


Here is my Homework from Day 3:

FEATURING:

*******
Day 4:
Created my own acrylic Paint from GEL MEDIUM and Watercolor Brush Ink refills.

Thinking I went a bit over board on the BG patterns!! But it was so FUN!!
I also used a leftover BAF for the backing of the white rose.


*******

Day 5: Repetition

Freehand Watercolor flowers and Doodles. Repetition/stacking sentiments.

  1. *Mini Crepe Cake stamp set
  2. *Mini Tiramisu Stamp Set
  3. *Mini Flan Cake stamp set
*******

Thanks for stopping by!
Hoping my cards inspire your next masterpiece!!
LauraJane :)


You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot
YouTube: MammaLauraJane
Pinterest: MammaLauraJane

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com