- All the colored ornaments were cut from Alcohol Ink papers in my stash....I cut 10, however more would make a fuller bauble in the end.
- Next, I placed the insert die in place on each one and cut on on each side of center for the decoration. Then I cut the ornament die from plain white paper to hide the fact that the decorative cuts did not line up exactly.
- Backed each colored ornament with a white ornament together with Double-sided Adhesive Sheets
- I scored each one then stuck them together forming the bauble, again using the Double-sided Adhesive Sheets.
- I literally whip stitched the tops together with the Metallic Thread for the topper element. not pretty but gave the look I was going for.
I’m joining a fun Instagram Hop with Altenew today to highlight adhesives! Feel free to start the hop over at @altenewllc!
To celebrate, Altenew is giving away an Instant Dimension Foam Tape to 1 lucky winner and a $15 Gift Card to 5 winners! For a chance to win, please follow @altenewllc and @mammacooksalot and leave a comment by 12/20/2022. Altenew will announce the winners on @altenewllc’s post on 12/21/2022. What are you waiting for? Gorgeous project inspiration and fun prizes await you!
Head over to your NEXT STOP: @terismailbox
Instagram Hop Order:
Karen Brown (@Karens_mini)
Teri Wilson (@terismailbox)
Reiko Tsuchida (@scrapbooking101_jp)
Hannelie Bester (@hannelie.bester)
Virginia Lu (@yesvirginialu)
Bridget Casey (@bridgetcaseydesigns)
Helen Kalb (@Mes_cartes_a_moi)
Nathalie DeSousa (@tachita55)
Lilith Eeckels (@lilitheeckels)
Amy Hill (@sevenscrafts)
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment