Find me on these platforms

First impressions ALTENEW Stampwheel | PRE-ORDER

INK, FLIP, and SPIN!
STAMPWHEEL at ALTENEW
** The 1st Stampwheel stock has been SOLD OUT! 2nd stock of Stampwheel is NOW open for preorder and will ship out in May 2023. Any preorders placed between Feb 21st to March 19th will start shipping on March 29th, 2023**

Take a look at my very first attempt at using the STAMPWHEEL!

I chose a small circle frame outline stamp, from FLORAL HALOS stamp set, and manipulated it into an oval shape placed at the center of the STAMPWHEEL Clear Flip plate. Then I inked, Flipped, and Spun until the full sphere was stamped.
Below is the stamp I used:
*******
Once that first impressions and discovery project was completed I moved on to make a Mandal of  flowers and leaves. The tiny floral clusters in the FLORAL HALOS stamp set, paired nicely with smaller flowers from Sentimental Florals.  Going for a no-line colored look, I wanted the outlines to be as light as possible so all images are inked with Butternut Crisp ink.

I took photos of each additional layer to the mandala. Sorry it's difficult to see.

Added branches:
Added smaller branches:
Added tulips and small leaves:
*******

When I color, I like to start with the greenery while I decide on what color the blooms should be :)
*******
Adding some tiny teal blooms:
*******
Then bigger Teal and Pink blooms.
*******
I went for and almost white for the tulips, which ended up having confetti dots to help tie the whole thing together.
*******
And lastly, I went back to darken a few details :)
*******

Below are the Marker Colors I used:

*******

My first impression of the STAMPWHEEL is pure excitement for all the circular projects that can be made! Also, the ease of layer stamping using the four corners of the flip wheel to hold the individual stamps.
*The Sticky Mat: Grid holds the cardstock in place. a spritz and wipe of stamp cleaner is all it takes to keep it sticky.
*Clear Flip Plate's etched markings are helpful in stamp placement. and the unique groovy shape make it easy to flip. The edge of the plate can be used as lovely stencil
*Stampwheel Base four end corners help the flip plate snap into place for exact stamping every time.


Check these out too:

Stampwheel Release 

*Video HopHERE 
*Blog Hop HERE
*** video review by SIMON HURLEY

STAMPWHEEL


Thanks for stopping by to check out my first impressions of the STAMPWHEEL

Crafty Hugs, LauraJane :)


My STAMPWHEEL projects thus far:)



1 comment:

Chaos & Happiness said...

I love how you did this! Gorgeous, gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to explain it. I'm looking forward to making some myself.