Find me on these platforms

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Craftroom space & Working with natural Lighting :)

*******

Hello Crafty friends! 

With the HOT days of summer, I've been organizing my craft space and re-working the lighting for my photos and videos.. Increasing my craft table space is the goal. The grandchildren are getting older and like to craft with me, so more space is a necessity!

Previously, my light set up was 4 x 1100 Lumens bulbs clamped to a "PVC bridge". See the apparatus below.

I've purchased a new camera (Sony ZV-1F) and installed it to an arm extension attached to the wall so it doesn't shake when crafting.

I'm LOVING the use of natural light during the day for filming and still shot captures :))

Here is what the NEW SET-up loos like:


MORE table space achieved!!!

Still working with the light in the evening.

Here are new photos with cards previously shared.

BEFORE:

 Build-A-Garden: Sweet Lilies

NATURAL SUN LIGHT:

*******
BEFORE:
Dynamic Duo: Always Smile
 

NATURAL SUN LIGHT:

*******
What do you think? 

Is the sunlight an improvement? 

What lighting do YOU use for your photos and videos?


I'd appreciate it if you would let me know with a comment below.


Thanks for stopping by :)

Hope you have a blessed day!

LauraJane :)

2 comments:

LuckyLady said...

Hi Laura Jane,
I am a 78 year old Senior, and recently purchased the Altenew Swallowtail Butterfly Die Set, which I fell in love with after seeing how you composed the card and the beautiful coloring you did on the butterfly. I have been searching for an actual video or instructional post to learn how you achieved such a lovely colorful look and texture on the butterfly, but have had no luck in finding one.. I even subscribed to your You Tube channel and watched the Shimmery Butterflies video you did, but it is not quite the same technique as on the Swallowtail butterfly, as far as I can tell. I would appreciate any help you can give me to point me in the right direction. I did find your submission on the Altenew blog hop for the set, but it doesn't really have enough details for me.

I would like to acknowledge the guidance "Han" at Altenew gave me to be able to get your blog site name to be able to contact you. With thanks, Janet Lee Speed

LauraJane:) said...

Hello Janet! YES! Han, from the Happiness Team, is a delight to work with. Thanks for asking the question. I answered you over on my YouTube channel.