We have a new challenge at STAMPlorations for the month of April!
Going for the theme and sketch on my card using:
A simple strip of tape masked off the sentiment area.
I used fussy cut masks to keep the negative space white while inking around the embossed butterflies. Then I stamped several blooms and Splatters:)
Be sure to check out what the other STAMPlorations Gals have for your visual delight!
READY TO PLAY?
Please keep in mind our simple guidelines:
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK (although please don't link up a project you've created for the sole purpose of promoting another company; those projects will be deleted.)
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- Link directly to your blog post, not to your main blog. (This makes it easy for us to find and comment on your entry.)
- If you have word verification turned on, our design team may not be able to leave a comment, so please consider turning it off.