Find me on these platforms

Make It Monday #195: 2014 A la Carte

Today I'm sharing a card using my FAVORITE PTI stamp and die set released in 2014...DOODLIE-DO.
 Make It Monday #162: Paper Scrap Pie Charts with Melissa Phillips was one of my favorite techniques from last year as well.  So for the Make It Monday #195: 2014 A la Carte challenge. I give you...


Quick ...Scrappy and Simple!! Above all DOODLIE:) 


Sentiment from PTI sets:
Embellished Elegance
Garden Grace
 Thanks for stopping By!!

LauraJane:)


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So super cute Laura and I love the pink frame!!! I used this MIM too, Melissa makes some of the cutest stuff!!

Nancy Penir said...

Ok, so you hand did the frame? Definitely swiping that one! Love this sweet happy card! Happy New Year, Laura!

Rosemary said...

so cute... love your "pie chart" flower!

Julie said...

very sweet!