Find me on these platforms

Kara's 200 WEEKS OF INSPIRATION


Today I'm joining in on the fun at Kara's blog, K and R Designs.  Her Pinterest board,  Friday Inspiration File is an accumulation of her favorite card finds:) After 200 weeks of card candy, Kara has a challenge for her followers: to choose a card from the file and create a project/card based on that file..FUN!!! Thanks for the challenge Kara!

I chose this file from Isha:)
Here is my CASE based on the watercolor wonder from her.


I was THRILLEd to have Wplus9 come up with a stamp of birch trees, WINTER WOODLAND!! My DH loves being in the woods and seeing all nature's bounty...this card is for him, 23 years of wedded bliss! MWAH!!

Thanks for stopping by
Laura Jane:)





8 comments:

Kara said...

Beautiful, LauraJane!! Love your watercolor and those adorable red noses! Thanks so much for joining me!

Marika said...

I Love this! Stunning watercoloring!!! Just stunning LauraJane!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

The deer is so cute!

Becca Cruger said...

These is breathtakingly stunning. It's so dreamy...

wienerhoneymooners said...

So sweet!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful, love the softness of this, so pretty!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations on 23 years of wedded bliss! :-)

Unknown said...

This has got to be one the best watercoloring I've seen of the woods and animals.Love it! :)
Ren
xoxo