Find me on these platforms

The Card Concept One Year Anniversary Celebration!



This month marks the One year Anniversary for The Card Concept Challenge!
Congratulations to Lesley Croghan Challenge Creator & Designer as well as Tracey McNeely Challenge Manager and Clean & Simple Designer for a year full of remarkable challenges!
It has been my pleasure to be part of the Design Team for the past 5 months, joining several remarkably inspiring cardmakers.
Challenge #26 photo is full of Gorgeous color and pattern...focusing on Shabby Chic style. Andrea Ewen is guest designing with us in that category for the month of January.


I was inspired by the sweet  pinstripes and nosegay. Here is my card for Freestyle/Collage.


An ATC size ART Square from inchie arts, llc takes center stage...which adds the perfect dimension!

Baby's Breath from wplus9 tiny stamp
Wplus9's Pretty Peonies and Pretty Little Peonies make up the bouquet..some tiny stamps in both sets make perfect Baby's Breath when embossed in White and Pearl!
I also used SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil and Spellbinders Venetian Motifs. The inks are PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Limeade Ice. Distress Shabby Shutters and Brilliance Pearlescent Coral...LOVE the shimmer in this one:)



Hope you are inspired to play along!
Remember all styles of cards are welcome and encouraged in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)



22 comments:

Gunilla/Nilla said...

I fell in love with this card. Love the colors and all the stunning flowers!

Lin said...

So lovely, Laura Jane! The florals against the stripes are stunning!

Angela said...

Laura Jane, how perfectly and beautifully romantic your card is! I love everything about it.

Michelle said...

Wow.... just beautiful! My favorite interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, I'm swooning!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous card - love the soft pinks & greens!

Julie B said...

This is so pretty, love it. :)

Becca Cruger said...

This card is so soft, lovely and absolutely stunning. You really drew such inspiration from that image!

Marika said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! So elegant. Great take on the inspiration photo.

laurie said...

This really caught my eye, I love the pink stripes!

JoAnn said...

So soft and gorgeous. Love the pretty colors, pink pinstripes, flowers and the SP diecut behind the corner. Great details.

Julie Gearinger said...

Gorgeous!! Love the stenciled stripes (I thought this was DSP :-)) along with your beautiful flowers and die cuts- perfect for the inspiration photo!! I am so thrilled to be designing with you at The Card Concept- have a wonderful week, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

This is swoon worthy Laura Jane, my goodness!! My new fave from you and the prettiest card I've seen today!!

Manuela said...

a GORGEOUS card, love the flowers and colors

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty!! The stamping is gorgeous!!

Lesley said...

My goodness you really aced this card! I LOVE it and all the amazing detail you added. Your work always inspires me! Hugs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Laura, the snowflake in the background is a lovely detail.

Kristie Goulet said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, Laura!!! Happy to inspire you. ;) xxx

Yoonsun Hur said...

Oh My Goodness... LauraJane! Your card is totally BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy to work with you at TCC!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

your card is just so stunning! TFS & happy anniversary!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, LauraJane! Love the soft colors and beautiful cluster of flowers!

Nancy Penir said...

Just had to come by and thank you for your sweet comment, and to say how lovely your card is. That lacey die, the sweet baby's breath, and oh, that pink/white pinstripe! Beautiful!