There's a NEW challenge at THE TON CHALLENGE BLOG.
CUE WORD: HOLIDAY
So, I was thinking THANKSGIVING and HARVEST for my first holiday card.The CLOSE-UP ROSE cling was so fun to color with ZIGS and Colored Pencils. I accented the large ROSE with a green sprig from Rose Bouquet and a sentiment from
For my next one I wanted to get started on some Christmas cards:))
- I cut 2 layers of the Poinsettia Banner Coordinating Die from cardstock and ONE layer from Vellum.
- Stacked/Glued them together and inked the vellum with Diamond Blue ink and laid them onto a piece of White a2 sized paper
- I ran this through my BIGKICK with a tan Embossing Mat which presses the stacked die cuts and ink into the paper, giving the look of letterpress.
- I then took the Poinsettia Banner stamp and placed it onto the pressed image and with THREE passes of the Diamond Blue ink using the MISTI tool for perfect placement
- The sentiment is inked with CALI BLUE ink.
Here's to helping you get started on your Holiday cards and join the challenge:))
Hope to see you join the fun at The Ton Challenge!
How to Play
YOU could win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!”