Find me on these platforms

Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations

There's a NEW Theme and Sketch challenge at STAMPlorations:)
THEME

SKETCH

I chose to go with the SKETCH for my card today using:

First I smooshed some SHIMMERZ SPRITZ COTTON CANDY on an A2 size cardfront and trimmed it with the largest Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle die.  Then I stamped several Trendy Leaves onto 110# CS and cut out the Shaker Balloons #1 HEART.
Danced around the balloons with a touch of Gold Thread and popped two of them up with Foam tape:)  Stamped the sentiment Discover in the same inks as the leaves..Bamboo, Autumn Orange, Razzelberry, and Rubellita Crisp Inks.
Hope you give the THEME and SKETCH Challenge a try at STAMPlorations!!

Did you know that you can save 20% at STAMPlorations? Just use the discount code: SATMPGIRLLAURA

Big Hugs,




3 comments:

Craftyfield said...

I love this design! Stamping the hearts with the Trendy leaves is a great idea, they look gorgeous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! Your cards is simply fantastic !

Jackie said...

Beautiful! Such a great sketch and I love what you did with it!! The patterned hearts you created are perfect.