Hello and Welcome to my stop on The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop! Today is day 6. I'll list ALL previous hop day LINKS at the end of this post, just in case you missed some of the inspiration:))
ALL stamps are available in the the store.
Have you enjoyed seeing all the new goodies being used by the DT and Guest designers?? I'm blown away with each and every creation from the talented ladies:))
I didn't have time to play with the new PEONY NOTES BUNDLE until after the Debuting week, last week, so of course I was excited to create something for today!!
For my first inking, I used Set A and Set C only and chose to stay with one ink color for each image. Ballet Slippers Couture ink was the perfect feminine shade of pink I was looking for:)) the Sentiment is inked with Hollywood Star. Embellished with the the new PINK BOKEH Couture Mix.
I LOVE how CAS this looks against a pink matting! A set of these would make a wonderful gift set for anyone!
Moving an to my next card. I started out with the same inks for sets (A&C)Ballet Slippers: then built up the colors with additional images from Set A:Hollywood Star and Set B: Cosmo Pink, Soft Garden and Bright Emerald..The sentiment is inked with Light Onyx. and I chose to embellish with PINK BOKEH Couture Mix. This version takes a bit more time to stamp out the layers, but has a HUGE impact with the Lovely details:))
For my last card today, I played with SERIOUSLY AMAZING SENTIMENTS and LARGE FLORALS: DAISY and Coordinating dies
- Keeping with the same color pallette of Hollywood Star and Cosmo Pink for stamping a background with the word GORGEOUS, from SERIOUSLY AMAZING SENTIMENTS, repeatedly at an angle..The MISTI original and MISTI Creative Corners came in handy with this task.
- For the the LARGE FLORALS: DAISY I used: Ballet Slippers for the solid layer, Hollywood Star: middle layer and Cosmo Pink for the detailed layer of the petals.
- Vanilla Frosted Cupcake and Beach Blonde for the center of the bloom
- For the leaf layers: Crystal Pewter, and Smoky Quartz
- The Coordinating dies made cutting these out a snap:)) Only partially cutting the daisy so I could have room for the sentiment which is inked with Valentine Red and Hollywood Star
- I used dimensional tape to pop the daisy up from the GORGEOUS panel
- The tiny hearts from Pink Blossoms Couture Mix added a nice shimmer of light to the center of the bloom and the sequins from the same mix gave some extra sparkle to the arrangement!
Comment to Win:
- DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: For each Release Day (1 through 3),The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are three stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton's Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member's blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on January 28, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog
- BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS: For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.
Laura Jane <<<You are Here!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Third Anniversary Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchase (Daisy Duet and Peony Notes Bundle A+B+C). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog.
All new release products are available now!
NEW Product Links:
XOXO Mini Set
Timeless Peonies Print
The Most Interesting Cardmaker 2.0
Sweet Folk Hummingbird
Seriously Amazing Sentiments
Peony Notes - Bundle Options Available
Large Florals: Daisy
Kind, Fierce and Brave Mini Set
Haute Gala Dress, 6x8 Set
Fresh Cut Daisies
Fresh Cut Daisies (Coord. Outlines)
Delicate Polka Dots Cling Background
City Buildings Cling Background
Coming Up Daisies
Buildable Woodgrain, 6x8 Set
Previous Day's Hop List
- Blog Hop Day 1 (1/19)
- Blog Hop Day 2 (1/20)
- Blog Hop Day 3 (1/21)
- Blog Hop Day 4 (1/22)
- Blog Hop Day 5 (1/23)
Thanks for stopping by!
Gorgeous! I didn’t think the seat would be so beautiful with just the A set. I love this lovely card!
Wow, love the cards you've made, the flower on the second card in the pinks is so beautiful, I love the shades over those petals.
Love these gorgeous flowers. The daisy is my favorite and I love the pink. So pretty! Great job.
I really love your Gorgeous card! That giant word has so much impact!
Lovely cards in Pink;)
Oh my world, these are stunning! I especially love your third card - truly jaw dropping! The background is amazing, and the colour choices, too! WOW! :-)
fantastic cards, LauraJane - especially love the daisy card - wonderful color combo on all the cards!!
Love your cards! The background of the Gorgeous is such a great idea! The colors on the peony stamp are Lovely!
Love your first monochromatic card.-Maria Giselle B.
Such gorgeous card
Wow. Your cards are beautiful! Those large words make great backgrounds too!!! Love it!!
Beautiful cards! Love your layout and design on the Daisy card... absolutely perfect!!
Your cards are lovely and gorgeous.
Lovely cards. Pretty colours.
Love that subtle inking and all the pink!
Beautiful cards! I love the last one and the big, bold
sentiment set you used. And of course, the gorgeous daisy.
Love how you made the center of it.
Fabulous looks. I love the colors too! Absolutely stunning. I have a lot of inspiration. Thanks so much. Shelea Culbreath aka Sheshe Crafts
love the soft backgrounds you made on these lovely cards - so inspiring :)
Beautiful projects that peony stamp set is really neat
Loving this release so pretty
and coloring! Love
Carla from Utah
WOW, I’m in love with all this inspiration.
WOW! So gorgeous!!!
These are so simple and look so beautiful! Love your CAS cards.
Your cards are simply beautiful, Laura Jane! I love all of the pink you used. Soft and feminine!
These are absolutely wonderful, spring-feel cards !
Gorgeous cards! I can't wait to try out the Peony Notes bundle! Love that beautiful daisy too!
Oh your work is just beautiful - Love it! :-)
Beautiful projects. Love all of the pink. TFS
Beautiful cards.....I think my favorite is the "Gorgeous" Daisy card!
Lovely cards. The large daisy looks great against your word background - great combination!
Thanks for showing the different combinations. I'm amazed that I actually love the first card with just A & C more... It is fabulous!!
Such lovely cards! I love the color theme of your cards! So pretty!
Beautiful cards! I love that first one with the soft colors and that gorgeous background on the last card is great! I love the lines and crisp repetition.
Oh, I love how you made the peony set so subtle on that first card. That is a beautiful look and not one that I've seen with that set yet. And I don't know what it is, but there's something almost mermaid-y about the color palette of the second card, which just gives it a very fun playful look. Thanks for sharing these lovely cards!
Nice use of colours! I especially like how you used the tiny hearts in the center of the daisy.. very creative!
Really very interesting and very valuable information about the Valentines well done.
Beautiful cards that show the versatility of these stamps!
Wonderful look using the stamp sets...I can see many ways to color these!
Gorgeous floral cards! Love your color choices and compositions. Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiration.
The gorgeous card is my favorite!
Wow!!! Awesome cards and colouring!!!
That daisy is amazing. It looks so elegant!
Awesome cards, I love the big LOVELY!
Oooh these cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the pink!!!
I love your cards! Your flowers are stunning!
These are all sooooo gorgeous!!! I love that soft look on the first card. The Ton's flowers are always amazing!
Lovely cards :)
Ah! Now THESE are the types of stamps I am naturally drawn in by--pretty much anything floral. These are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for your very lovely version. (And I really like the fonts of the sentiments. They are flowing but still readable!
Your cards are beautiful.
Beautiful cards. I love the daisy card especially.
Wow.. lovely card. and the colours are so pretty! The daisy card is sooo gorgeous :)
Love how you reversed the colors on the cards.
The first, with the hint of purple in the
background, is so pretty.
thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment