Hello and Welcome to my stop on The Ton’s 3rd Anniversary Release Blog Hop! Today is day 6. I'll list ALL previous hop day LINKS at the end of this post, just in case you missed some of the inspiration:))
ALL stamps are available in the the store.
Have you enjoyed seeing all the new goodies being used by the DT and Guest designers?? I'm blown away with each and every creation from the talented ladies:))
I didn't have time to play with the new PEONY NOTES BUNDLE until after the Debuting week, last week, so of course I was excited to create something for today!!
For my first inking, I used Set A and Set C only and chose to stay with one ink color for each image. Ballet Slippers Couture ink was the perfect feminine shade of pink I was looking for:)) the Sentiment is inked with Hollywood Star. Embellished with the the new PINK BOKEH Couture Mix.
I LOVE how CAS this looks against a pink matting! A set of these would make a wonderful gift set for anyone!
Moving an to my next card. I started out with the same inks for sets (A&C)Ballet Slippers: then built up the colors with additional images from Set A:Hollywood Star and Set B: Cosmo Pink, Soft Garden and Bright Emerald..The sentiment is inked with Light Onyx. and I chose to embellish with PINK BOKEH Couture Mix. This version takes a bit more time to stamp out the layers, but has a HUGE impact with the Lovely details:))
For my last card today, I played with SERIOUSLY AMAZING SENTIMENTS and LARGE FLORALS: DAISY and Coordinating dies
- Keeping with the same color pallette of Hollywood Star and Cosmo Pink for stamping a background with the word GORGEOUS, from SERIOUSLY AMAZING SENTIMENTS, repeatedly at an angle..The MISTI original and MISTI Creative Corners came in handy with this task.
- For the the LARGE FLORALS: DAISY I used: Ballet Slippers for the solid layer, Hollywood Star: middle layer and Cosmo Pink for the detailed layer of the petals.
- Vanilla Frosted Cupcake and Beach Blonde for the center of the bloom
- For the leaf layers: Crystal Pewter, and Smoky Quartz
- The Coordinating dies made cutting these out a snap:)) Only partially cutting the daisy so I could have room for the sentiment which is inked with Valentine Red and Hollywood Star
- I used dimensional tape to pop the daisy up from the GORGEOUS panel
- The tiny hearts from Pink Blossoms Couture Mix added a nice shimmer of light to the center of the bloom and the sequins from the same mix gave some extra sparkle to the arrangement!
Comment to Win:
- DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS: For each Release Day (1 through 3),The Ton is giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are three stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton's Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member's blogs to increase your chances of winning. The comment period will close on January 28, 5pm EST. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog
- BLOG HOP GIVEAWAYS: For each day of The Ton’s blog hop festivities (1/19 to 1/26), Effie is giving away a stamp set of choice to a lucky commenter. To qualify, you must leave a comment on each blog stop for the respective giveaway day for which you are entering. The comment period for all giveaways closes on January 28, 5pm EST.
Laura Jane <<<You are Here!
The Ton has 23 new stamps for their Third Anniversary Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchase (Daisy Duet and Peony Notes Bundle A+B+C). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton’s blog.
All new release products are available now!
NEW Product Links:
XOXO Mini Set
Timeless Peonies Print
The Most Interesting Cardmaker 2.0
Sweet Folk Hummingbird
Seriously Amazing Sentiments
Peony Notes - Bundle Options Available
Large Florals: Daisy
Kind, Fierce and Brave Mini Set
Haute Gala Dress, 6x8 Set
Fresh Cut Daisies
Fresh Cut Daisies (Coord. Outlines)
Delicate Polka Dots Cling Background
City Buildings Cling Background
Coming Up Daisies
Buildable Woodgrain, 6x8 Set
Previous Day's Hop List
Thanks for stopping by!