So excited to be a part of the Dynamic Die Cutting Bloghop at Altenew! I challenged myself to see if a card could be created with no stamping, Just Dies! If you are hopping along from the beginning you should be arriving from Aga's blog.
Here is what I came up with using all these lovely dies from Altenew:
Just a few coloring mediums and a kiss of washi and Thread :)
To make the card:
- Cut several blooms from watercolor CS using: Peony Dream 3-D Die, Layered Rose Die, Rose Flurries Die, and Create-A-Wreath Die
- Colored each piece with the new Watercolor Brush Markers - Spring Garden Set, set aside to dry..
While the flower pieces dry:
- Covered an A2 sized cardfront with Peach Gold Washitape
- Ran that through the cutting machine using the Cross Stitch Canvas Die
- Then added the sentiment from Circle Embroidery Hoop Die, run through the machine again
- Stitched the sentiment with GOLD thread..the washi tape makes the paper more sturdy for stitching :)
- Cut the HOOP from Circle Embroidery Hoop Die from brown and gold CS and assemble,
- Adhere to the stitched card front and add more brown CS to create a "basket"
- Add more color to the dried floral pieces with Artist Markers
- Assemble each flower
Now I spent some time arranging my bouquet of blooms:)
I LOVE how this card came together, and how therapeutic all the die cutting was!
Hope you are inspired to create with Dies on your next project!
Laura Jane<<YOU are here!
Altenew is giving away a $30 gift certificate to five lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog by Wednesday, October 31st for a chance to win. Five winners will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog on 11/4/2018.
One more Giveaway:
I will draw a winner from comments left on my post to receive a $20 gift certificate, donated by Altenew. The winner will be announced here on this post blog by 11/2/2018.
We have a WINNER!Congratulations Krista! Please contact us at email@example.com by 11/15/2018 with the subject line Altenew Dynamic Die Cutting Blog Hop Winner from LauraJane's Blog.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope your day is Blessed!
****I am part of Altenew's affiliate program. Which means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you every time you click through and purchase product(s) linked in this post. Thank you for your support!
Entering the October 2018 Inspiration Challenge at Altenew