- Cut several blooms from watercolor CS using: Peony Dream 3-D Die, Layered Rose Die, Rose Flurries Die, and Create-A-Wreath Die
- Colored each piece with the new Watercolor Brush Markers - Spring Garden Set, set aside to dry..
- Covered an A2 sized cardfront with Peach Gold Washitape
- Ran that through the cutting machine using the Cross Stitch Canvas Die
- Then added the sentiment from Circle Embroidery Hoop Die, run through the machine again
- Stitched the sentiment with GOLD thread..the washi tape makes the paper more sturdy for stitching :)
- Cut the HOOP from Circle Embroidery Hoop Die from brown and gold CS and assemble,
- Adhere to the stitched card front and add more brown CS to create a "basket"
- Add more color to the dried floral pieces with Artist Markers
- Assemble each flower
- Cut several faux sequins from GOLD CS using Party Time Die add for simple embellishment and sparkle
- Finish the bottom of the cardfront with Golden Edge Washi Tape
Laura Jane<<YOU are here!
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane.