Find me on these platforms

Royal Flourish Glimmer collection by Becca Feeken

Hi Ya friends!

I'm so thrilled to have been invited to play with the Royal Flourish Glimmer Plate collection by Becca Feeken! It‘s such a lovely feminine collection of plates that can add a kiss of foil glimmer, shimmer, and shine to any crafty project!
I am guest posting over on the Spellbinders blog today, sharing these first three cards, (shown below) over there in more detail.
*******
And as promised on that post at Spellbinders, I have two more cards made with the Royal Flourish collection and the supplies from the June Card Kit of the Month.
Here they are:
This one features the Imperial Adorned Ovals foiled in Silver onto an ink smooched background and embellished with stickers and paper from the kit.

*******
This last card has the PRISM foil heated with the Petite Looking Glass Frame onto yellow cardstock from the June kit. I like how the Prism Glimmer foil compliments both the gold foiling on the sentiment banner and the gold sequins.
Those sweet heart die cuts are from teh kit as well.

I have really enjoyed using the Royal Flourish Glimmer Plate collection to add a little something extra special to my cards!

Here is a list of Spellbinders supplies used for all 5 cards:
Glimmer Hot Foil System

Other supplies:
Strathmore 140lb water color cold press paper
Altenew inks
Kuretake Zig clean color real brush markers
Scrapbook liquid adhesive
Dimensional foam tape
Altenew washi tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today :) I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects using the Glimmer Hot Foil System Royal Florish by Becca Feeken! 

Happy crafting!

LauraJane :)
P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!



You can also find me:

Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: