As I understand the sorrow that Shery is going through after the sudden loss of her father, I wanted to encourage her and anyone else walking through a valley at this time. It has been a great comfort to seek His strength and gain comfort through Him, knowing that My Lord will never leave me.
Here is my card for the JUNE Theme and Sketch challenge.
To make the card:
- I used the Plaid Maker stencil to create a "V" pattern on the cardfront with Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Crack Pistachio Distress Oxides...By adding a large post-it note down the center of the panel as I inked the stencil at an angle.
- Then I stamped the Blooms several times
- Let the inks dry
- And finished with heat embossing the sentiment with black EP
- Added a few color details to the flower centers with alcohol markers and white Gel pen
- Embellished with sequins
- Trimmed the finished panel down to 4x5.25" and popped it on to an A2 sized card base
Here is the Theme and Sketch graphics for June.
- Link up any type of project(s) based on the theme, the sketch, or both.
- You must use stamps in your project(s) -- rubber, clear, or digi from any company. Non-STAMPlorations stamps are OK.
- Link up to 6 entries and link up to as many other challenges as you want.
- You must display the challenge graphic in your post (if linking from your blog) and link back to the challenge post (not just the main blog) in order to be eligible to win (and receive the corresponding prize).
- Link up by June 30th, 11:55 p.m. Pacific time.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Blessed day!
You can also find me:
STAMPlorations supplies used: