Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - June

Hello and welcome cardmaking friends!! 

I'm over the moon excited to share the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month - June with you.  The colors featured in this kit scream SUMMER! ..and yes there is even ice cream in the box :)) Take a look at the list of goodies inside the box.

***Here's a quick 1 minute video from my IG to see my unboxing, first hand what's inside this kit.
And here are my first 6 cards created using supplies only in the kit. (I'll be sharing 5 more cards later this month featuring GLIMMER plates and the June card kit supplies)


It was thrilling to get back to the art of pure papercrafting by mixing/matching pattern papers, and the die-cut shapes creating freestyle vignettes!

Card 1:

 *******
 Card 2:
LOVE the sentiment on this journal card!!
 *******
Card 3:
HOW adorable and FUN is this Balloon dog Die?!?!
*******

We even had a Sunnies party with Teddy Timmy :))) You can make your own glasses for fun photo booths using the dies that come in the kit!!!
 *******
Card 4:
 For this one, can you find the candle turned on it's side and used as an accent to the sentiment?
 *******

Card 5:
The only stamping I did was for a tone on tone pink swirly pop background using the Super Chill stamp set in the kit.
 *******
Card 6:
 As you can see, I got the sewing machine out for stitchy goodness on many of these cards :)
*******
There you go!  6 cards so far from one Card Kit of the Month..5 more cards to share in my next post and there's still so much left over for more cardmaking therapy in the future.

SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

Crafty hugs and paper kiss,

LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane






No comments: