Find me on these platforms

SPELLBINDERS- Happy collection by Sharyn Sowell

Hello Friends!

I have a few cards today featuring FOILING with the SPELLBINDERS- Happy collection by Sharyn Sowell and the GLIMMER Hot Foil System.
The more I use the Glimmer, the easier it is to create with foil.  I still seem to foil the plate first, almost every time I get started! Remember to place that foil shiny side toward the glimmer plate when on the warming platform. You can find other very helpful tips and tricks from Yana, on her YouTube channel.

Take a look!
*******

I thought the BIRDS FOREVER GLIMMER HOT FOIL PLATE HAPPY BY SHARYN SOWELL was perfect for an Anniversary card.

I hot foiled BIRDS FOREVER with POLISHED BRASS GLF-024 onto 110lb cardstock, then I stamped several leaves and flowers from THANKS a BUNCH STP-002 and added a sentiment from STP-011
Adding a few dot details with fine liner markers was all the embellishing needed with all that GLIMMER!

*******
The small plate in the BIRDS FOREVER  worked nicely as an accent for a sweet mermaid scene using the SHELLEBRATE stamp set from the July Card KOM.
Hot foiled with POLISHED BRASS GLF-024 I then colored the stamped images with Altenew Artist Markers.
 *******

I tried some REPEAT foiling on this one using the STARBURST foil..I just adore the variation of color that comes from this Glimmer foil!!  I added some colorful free form flowers to the Vine for a splash of interest using the Artist Markers :))
The vine lends it'self to easy coloring if you simply follow the organic lines with a green marker then choose where the blooms should live. DOTS are a fabulous way to create a flower if you are like me and have difficulty drawing anything!

That's it for me today! Hope you are inspired to add some GLIMMER HOT FOILING to one of your projects soon! #neverstopmaking

Crafty hugs,


LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: