Find me on these platforms

SPELLBINDERS - Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection


Hello again! 

I have a some more Glimmer Hot Foil System goodness for you today featuring Dies and Glimmer plates from the PA Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection. Spellbinders sent me these two products from the new collection to play with:
*Nesting Frame Etched Dies PA Scribe
*Hey Beautiful! Glimmer Hot Foil Plate PA Scribe Collection


The Nesting Frame Etched Dies PA Scribe has very intricate cuts and etchings, yet I thought the small frame could make a fabulous masculine card.
Take a look!


The small frame looks great cut from Pattern Paper, and I just LOVE that Glimmer from Silver Foil and the Hello Handsome plate! All decorated with die cut shapes from the July Card Kit of the Month and July CARD CLUB KIT EXTRAS, this card would be enjoyed by any seaside loving fellow.
*********
For my next card, I went with the small frame again, on;y this time on white cardstock, layered over pattern paper. 

Notice how the EMBOSSING is more evident on the is 110lb cardstock :) adding just a hint more texture to the small frame diecut. That Teal die cut is the ACCENT die from the Nesting Frame Etched Dies PA Scribe as well.

HELLO is hot foiled in Silver to complete this His and Her cardset.

That's it for me today! Hope you enjoyed my projects using the PA Scribe by Paul Antonio Collection.
All papers and Die cuts used in today's makes are from the  are from the July Card Kit of the Month . you can see more creations from this kit by clicking, here, here, and here.

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: