Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders August 2019 Card Kit



Hello Everyone! hope your weekend was refreshing :))
Today I have several cards made using the Spellbinders August 2019 Card Kit.

Take a look:


These three were made using the Paper pack, Memory cards, and the Layered Stickers found in the kit. All embellished with the Gorgeous blue Sequins!! I believe most of these are listed as Card kit extras:) which means they are in the shop and available to everyone! not just Club kit members

Check back next week for more cards featuring the super cute SLOTH die cuts...shown below.

SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

Crafty hugs,

LauraJane :)


P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

#SpellbindersClubKits #NeverStopMaking #Spellbinders

No comments: