Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders January 2020 Card Kit: Love the Moment

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!!
 

Today I have 6 cards using the Spellbinders January 2020 Card Kit: Love the Moment.
This kit features a super sleek car die and a fun heart shaped balloon with L-O-V-E dies for the center of those balloons.
Take a look at everything that comes in the kit:
 All six cards at a glance:


I enjoyed playing with the Dies, Die cut shapes, and Stickers from the kit. I find that grouping the various elements together is a way to relax and make quick cards.


 See the coool GOLD speedster created with the thin metal dies? The Black car is a Sticker.
 Using both of the LOVE always die cut shapes and stacking them on top of each other with with the foam dots in the kit creates a fun decoupage look to the card.
 I LOVE the sparkle of the dimensional gems in the kit!
 Since the Golden zebra is another mode of transportation I grouped it with the cards with CARS in the photos:))

This next group of cards simply features all the EXTRAS that can be purchased without the kit.. The pattern papers are LOVLEY and the realistic flower Die Cut shapes dreamy!!

 Those golden Glitter leaves are SUPER glittery!! Complimenting the Golden foil accents on many of the elements.
 Placing the sticker sentiments onto strips of pattern paper helps to make them stand out.
The card below is my favorite! Flowers, Blue Dutch China and Geographic pattern paper....YUMMM!!!
I hope you have enjoyed my parade of cards featuring the  Love the Moment KOM from Spellbinders!!

January Club Kit Extras: items that can be purchased separately from the kit, without a subscription.
EXTRAS:


SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

LauraJane :)

P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

No comments: