Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders: Elegant Twist by Becca Feeken

 Hello Friends!

I had the pleasure to create with two products from the Elegant Twist by Becca Feeken collection at Spellbinders. Today I am sharing two cards featuring 
Elegant Twist Squares Etched Dies and two cards embellished with Splendid Trilliant Etched Dies.

To begin with, I stamped several backgrounds onto A2 sized white cardstock with one of my favorite stamp sets from Altenew; Watercolor Wonders Stamp Set . This is a forgiving multi layering set that is very relaxing to work with. I enjoyed several creative sessions stamping different colored blooms and leaves!
While completing the backgrounds, I planned out how to use both Etched die sets in unique ways.

Take a look at all four cards together, and then I'll briefly explain how each Elegant Twist embellishment was achieved. With summer fast approaching, I couldn't resist adding a few Glimmering Butterflies :))) 

*******
 First up, the Elegant Twist Squares Etched Dies are prefect for a subtle frame for a square card. I like how there are so many size options in the set as well as thin line frames and Twisted decoration.


*******
Next, the Frames are used as points of interest and drawing the eye to specific areas in the floral background.  Like Highlighting a cluster and bloom. 
More interest is added by cutting the thinner frames from paper with Hot Glimmer foiling.

 *******
Moving on the the Splendid Trilliant Etched Dies; I cut one of the pretty Trilliant dies apart to make it look as if is hugging the card with a Butterfly to  hold it together. 

 All the delicate details in the die cut add interest without overpowering the card. 
*******
And finally, the Corners of this background are embellished with the triangles as decorative accents.


*******
 As you can see, the Elegant Twist by Becca Feeken collection is versatile and a super simple way to add a kiss of die cut elegance to your projects!

Thank you for stopping by today. 
Hoping that my cards inspire your masterpieces!!
LauraJane:)

No comments: