Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders – Glimmer Backgrounds

Happy Friday friends!!

I have two more cards using Spellbinders Hot Glimmer foiling featuring the Twinkle Lights Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Rainbow from the Glimmer Backgrounds Collection. It's always fun to heat up my Glimmer Hot Foil System!

Take a look:

Three passes with the Twinkle Lights Glimmer Hot Foil Plate horizontally gives the illusion of an 'full panel cardfront' covered. I broke up the miss alignments with a solid strip of pink glimmer foil.

 Then embellished with a modified Splendid Trilliant Etched Die as a sentiment banner.
 *******
 Next, I used one thin panel over rainbow washi tape for a bright card. Also featuring the word die LAUGH, cut from a piece of  Negative glimmer foiled paper. Never missing out on left over Glimmer goodness!

Two easy cards with the kiss of Hot Glimmer foiling! And yes, I accidentally foiled the Twinkle Lights Glimmer plate with the Rainbow :)) But it does not affect the foiling capability of the plate.

Thank you for stopping by today. 
Hoping that my cards inspire your masterpieces!!

LauraJane:)

1 comment:

Enna said...

I've always loved the look of letterpress that the glimmer foil plates provide, but this is next level! It really looks like you die cut all of the itty bitty twinkle lights out of white cardstock and the foil is on a separate sheet behind it. The effect is stunning, LJ!!