Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders – Laurie Willison: Effortless Greetings

Hey Ho Friends!

One of my favorite CAS carmakers in the community is Laurie Willison, What a thrill to see her design a few Hot Foil Glimmer plates for Spellbinders!

Today I'm creating with two of the plates from her first Glimmer offerings; Effortless Greetings collection by Laurie Willison.

Check out my three cards below Hot foiling with Rainbow Glimmer Hot Foil Roll :

I simply placed the Foiled Brushstrokes and Stripes Glimmer Hot Foil Plates on the heating platform of my Glimmer Hot Foil System then cut a piece of the Rainbow  foil and foiled onto an A2 size card front.
Added an embellishment/sentiment Heart... with one SNARKY HEARTS GLIMMER HOT FOIL PLATE & DIE 
*******
Next, I used the beautiful Sweeping Thanks Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and
Foiled Brushstrokes for a quick thank you card :)))

*******
And finally, stamping over the top of the Sweeping Thanks Glimmer Hot Foil Plate makes another quick, yet pretty thank you.

*******
I hope you have been inspired to heat your Glimmer system up and enjoy some Hot Foiling creative time :))
Thank you for stopping by today. 
Hoping that my cards inspire your masterpieces!!


LauraJane:)

1 comment: