Check out the NEW GOODIES at Altenew! You are going to fall head over heels with the Love & Friendship Release. Make sure to follow along the Blog Hop filled with inspiration from DT and Guests. I have the full List of creators at the end of the post.
For your convenience, I have FEATURING lists, for each card, of all Altenew products used. NEW products having * in front of them.
Let's get going with the projects I have for you today!
|Love & Friendship Full Release Bundle|
- I layered all four of the *Red Sunset Slim Washi Tape Set onto a 4x3.5 inch piece of paper
- cut the 3.25 inch heart from panel
- stamp and cut several of the Halftone Hearts
- stamp with black ink and heat emboss sentiment with Clear EP
- Die cut sentiment
- Cover a 3.75x5 inch panel with *Foiled Marble Washi Tape
- Layer all elements together and adhere to an A2 cardfront colored with the coordinating Artist Markers
- Heat emboss *Our Friendship Blooms Stamp in the middle of A2size white CS using Antique Gold Crisp Embossing Powder
- Die cut Bouquet with coordinating die, set aside bouquet
- Ink blend Northern Shore Crisp Dye Inks onto the negative space of the above cut CS, set aside
- Tap ink from Northern Shore Crisp Dye Ink onto the inside of *Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder, for a faux letterpress look. make sure to wipe ink off the Embossing folder
- Place 110 lb white CS inside folder and run through die cutting machine with appropriate sandwich for Embossing
- Trim Linen 3D embossed panel to 4x5.5 inches and adhere to A2 cardbase pushing the long edge up to the folded/horizontal line of cardbase
- Layer the top of the Blue ink blended panel onto the Linen Embossed panel
- Place diecut bouquet, like a puzzle piece, into the groves of the Blue panel, remove the lower half of the blue CS
- Trim .25 inches from ink blended panel and glue that at the bottom of the card
- Stamp the sentiment and add Sequins
- Quickly stamp with the lightest ink, Buttercream, the *Our Friendship Blooms outline Bouquet twice onto white CS
- Use the *Simple Coloring Stencil and blending tools to add color to each flower and leaves
- Add more details with the Artist Markers and Fine Liner Pens
- Die cut each Bouquet with coordinating die, set aside
- Cut a 8x3.25 inch slimline panel from whit 110lb CS
- Emboss lower end of panel with *Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder
- adhere to a slimline cardbase
- Cut 1 vase of Versatile Vases 2 Die Set from white CS
- Wrap neck of vase with Metallic Thread Set
- Add handmade tassel...I'm still fiddling with how best to make this. Note to self, study more on this fun embellishment
- Stamp sentiment onto Handmade Tag
- Assemble the two colored Our Friendship Blooms bouquets behind the vase, trimming off the lower stems
- For the stained Glass: Vellum paper with drops of Alcohol Ink re-fills and regular alcohol to move the color around
- smoosh embossing ink onto colored vellum
- add Translucent Pearl Crisp Embossing Powder and heat set for a yummy texture
- Cut both *Slim Deco Cover Dies from Gold Foil Cardstock, In hindsight I should have added the Double-sided Adhesives Sheets behind the gold paper before cutting the DECO dies
- Adhere the Gold DECO dies to the vellum, trimming excess vellum off edges
- Cut smaller DECO die from white CS and stamp sentiment in the center piece and place on the vellum panel, set aside
- ink up *Painted Hummingbirds Stamp with several crisp inks using tiny sponge daubers and die cut them out
- add a kiss of sparkle to the wings with EP
- adhere Humming birds to the stained glass panel, bending out the wings for a bit of dimension
- Layer onto a slightly larger panel stenciled with the Leaf Drops Stencil
- Place onto the Slimlione card base
- Finish with Sequins
- I started by stenciling a few of the the *Tall Foliage Simple Coloring Stencil onto a white slimeline cardfront using Northern Shore and Nature's Wonders Crisp inks
- Stamped several of the Tall Foliage onto a separate piece of white CS
- Die cut them out and adhere to the stenciled panel creating a wlidflower posy
- Ink up and cut out the roses from *Sweet Love Stamp & Die Bundle
- add roses to the posy
- color the Bold Thanks Die YELLOW
- layer onto Spring Garden Stenciled cardbase
- Embellish with Pocketful of Sunshine Enamel Dots
- Add final sentiment strip
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 10 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 02/08/2021 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 12 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 02/11/2021.
Blog Hop Order
Jaycee Gaspar <<GO here next
Here are THREE ways to get a FREEBIE to kickstart your creativity!
Get a FREE brand new Love & Friendship Stamp & Die Release Inspiration Guide (worth $5.99) with every order of high-value Fresh Start release bundles. Shop HERE! *Exclusions apply.
Get a FREE brand new Creative Jump Start Class with every order from the new Love & Friendship release collection from 02/03/2021 through 02/9/2021. Shop HERE!
Get a FREE brand new Love & Friendship Stamp & Die Release Mini Inspiration Guide with every order from 02/03/2021 through 02/05/2021. Shop HERE!
I love slimline cards and yours are beautiful! TFS
All of your cards are fabulous. thank you
I really like the strips of colors...not rainbow colors, so it's fresh and pretty. Really love it.
Oh my! I think you just shined with all your samples! Love them all.
What a fantastic array of designs! Love them all Laura Jane, you did an outstanding job showcasing the new products! Thanks for the inspiration!
I agree with Liz O ^; this is fantastic. Love the washi tape; everything I see with it is amazing. What really caught my attention though is your blue card. It is the first time I have seen the bouquet used horizontally and the stems almost look like a belly band. It's really pretty! Another thing I want to point out is how the Organic Linen embossing almost looks like text. I love that look!
Oh wow!! Every single one of your cards is amazing. I cannot pick a favorite. I do like the lovely art deco borders with that green but your use of the gold on that little white bouquet jar is breathtaking. AMAZING design!
Oh how I love this array of samples and ideas. Thanks for sharing
The stained glass card is stunning. I never tried using alcohol ink on vellum paper. Fun to learn a new technique! Thanks!
Fabulous release. Great card. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful cards! The hummingbird/stained glass is my favorite but all your creations are gorgeous!
Wow!! They are all just stunning! Love all of them. You sure have been busy. Thanks for sharing!
Oh wow -- the inspiration just keeps on going! Love your cards - especially the floral ones!
In love with the washi ombré heart! So cool looking :-)
So many incredible and amazing cards! I am so impressed! The colors and layout have left me in awe.
Interesting color mix. I like the teared look.
SOOOO many awesome cards! I LOVE the washi tape ones!!!
Marisela Delgado said: Wow, you rocked it with these fabulous cards! email@example.com
My word you went to town! And such lovely designs all... I especially like how you used the marble washi tape- great touch!
Oh my!!! So much loveliness! The washi strips cards are good enough to eat! But you know I love the flowers! Thanks for the inspiration! Maybe this will give me the kick I need to make something!!
How to recover deleted Instagram post
Lovely projects! Thanks for the chance to win.
Wow! What a wonderful set of cards, Laura Jane! All so cleverly designed! Your stained glass card is really amazing and so eye-catching!! I am going to try this technique! I just hope it works for me! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)
Really like your floral cards. The stained glass card is amazing!
The stained glass panel is amazing!!!
Spectacular cards. I especially like the navy blue card with linen white background.
Your cards WOW me as I slowly scroll through all of your work as not to miss any of the great details. Just love the coloring and how you used each piece in great ways. I love this release set and your work gives added inspiration to keep creating. Love that little tasel embellishment.
So many beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing
Words can't fully describe such beautiful cards and the colors you combine on them.
What a fabulous variety of projects! You are very talented!!
So many beautiful cards to inspire us. Love them all. Liked how you used the washi tape and the first 2 cards. Thanks for the inspiration and wonderful ideas. :)
Beautiful Release. Your cards are so gorgeous. I Love the style of using Washington tapes. Wonderful..!
Thanks for the inspiration ❤
Your cards are stunning. I can see you had great ideas with the release.
These are amazing! I love that new washi tape. :)
Wow! I love all these cards! You are very talented! Thanks for sharing!
Such stunning cards! I love the one where you heat embossed the bouquet of flowers and the art deco style one with the birds. They really are beautiful!
Those Art Deco frames are so cool. I love everything you’ve done. Such a great release!
Your cards are all so gorgeous! The deco style with the hummingbirds is awesome.
As usual, LauraJane, your prolific creativity blows me away!
Lovely cards! The hummingbirds and Our Friendship Blooms bundle really catch my eye!
Wow! Your cards are all so beautiful! Love the torn edges on the Washi tape on the Valentine's card!
Omg...love all the inspiration. The cards with the washi are fabulous! But I’m in love with the tall foliage set, so that stole my heart!
I love all the cards, you really show the versatility of the release. I especially love the first photo!
You have been SOOO busy, what beautiful cards....You make it hard Not to want to get the marble washi tape...It is very effective on those two cards. Thanks for sharing...
These are lovely and inspiring!
Okay over-achiever!!! I love those slimline cards you made, especially the hummingbirds and the gorgeous bouquet in the vase. I ordered the Deco frames and am going to try you "stained glass."
I love the friendship blooms set. But I also am crazy about the art deco set.
Whew! Fabulous creations. All my favorites here plus more. Wonderful release! The marble washi is gorgeous and so unexpected.
Thanks for sharing this info.
Benefits Of Dooh In India
Wedding Photographer in Indore
Post a Comment