Hello! Hope you are enjoying the release of the Paint-A-Flower: Coral Sunset by hopping along with us! You should be arriving from the blog of Therese Calvird. The FULL Blog hop list at the end of tis post. So sit back and check out my sample using the PAF: Coral Sunset.
Sequins- colored black with Artist marker
Make this card:
- I started out by stamping the Paint-A-Flower: Coral Sunset on white card stock
- Colored the image with Artist Markers
- Stamped and cut a mask, placed it over the colored image
- Heat embossed the MISS YOU sentiment in Antique Gold EP several times
- Inked through stencil leaving a "glow" around the blooms
- Trimmed the panel down and matted on a coordinating A2 size Card Base
- Heat embossed seveal sentiments on Black CS trimmed to small strips, adhered in place with 2n1 Precision Glue pen
- Colored several Sequins with Black marker and glued them in place
- Fine liner pens and Gel pen for center stamen details
Here's a little TIP to keep outlines sharp:
- I like to keep the main focal Outline image stamp in my MISTI tool so I can RE-STAMP it if needed after coloring or painting to make the lines Crisp.
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/27/2021 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/30/2021.
Blog Hop Order:
You next stop
This is a monthly subscription plan for our Paint-A-Flower. When signed up, you are guaranteed a spot in our monthly Paint-A-Flower releases and will receive a set each month - at a specially discounted price! ($15.99 →$12.99)