Craft Your Life Project Kit: Lush Garden Product Description:
|Craft Your Life Project Kit: Lush Garden|
This project kit contains the following exclusive products:
- one 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing 24 stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer
- four coordinating dies
- one simple coloring and layering stencil which coordinates with the stamp set
- one 6x6 3D embossing folder
- one simple coloring stencil set (3 stencils) which coordinates with the embossing folder
|Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan (14% off)|
Get early access to our NEW Craft Your Life Project Kit before it is released on our store by subscribing to our Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan!
Don't worry if the project kit goes out of stock! When you are subscribed to the monthly subscription, you are guaranteed a spot in our New Craft Your Life Project Kit each month.
The Craft Your Life Project Kit comes with a 6 x 8 Stamp set and its coordinating Die Set, Stencil, and Embossing Folder. Note that the items included in this kit are not sold separately.
The price of the subscription is $49.99/ month plus shipping and tax (calculated based on the location of the shipping address). This will Auto-renew every month until it is canceled.
It's a HAPPY craft day when everything in the kit coordinates together to create one of a kind paper projects!!All the kit's elements together help to get the creative mojo going! I used the layout of the Embossing Folder to arrange the Stamped and Die-Cut flowers for the first card. With just a few extra elements and everyday crafting supplies, I was able to make the card below: (the die-cut hi, sentiment, Enamel dots, and Frame are not included in the kit)
- Ink up the smooth side of the Lush Garden Embossing Folder with Arctic Crisp Ink and run through with 110Ib card stock- trim to 4" x 5.25"
- Stamp Lush Garden Large Bloom: Baby Pink, Fuchsia, Magenta, Warm Sunshine- die cut with coordinating die
- Stamp Lush Garden Med Bloom: Wisteria, Hydrangea, Warm Sunshine - die cut with coordinating die
- Stencil color layers on Small Blooms (from a second panel from the Lush Garden Embossing Folder): Pale Mauve, Eastern sky, Ultra marine- add dots of Ultraviolet Artist Marker to centers - Fussy cut out
- Stamp Leaves: Firefly, Grass Field Shadow Creek, Olive - die cut with coordinating die
- Die cut Our Family Frame from panel covered with Pixel Wide Washi tape
- Die Cut hi shadow die from scrap paper inked with Firefly
- Die-Cut hi die from white CS
- Stamp sentiment with Obsidian Pigment ink - trim to banner size
- Assemble card layers with Instant Dimension tape and Tape Runner
- Embellish with Warm Sunshine Enamel Dots
- Adhered Aluminum Foil paper on 110lb cardstock with Double-sided Adhesives Sheets
- Place paper inside Lush Garden Embossing Folder and run through die cutting machine
- Add a thin layer of Embossing Paste - let dry, or used heat tool to speed up the process
- Gently rub off the paste with damp rag or sanding block to allow Foil to show through on the high spots of the embossed images
- Trim panel down
- Add Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape across panel
- Die cut Fancy Hello Die from foil paper - adhere to panel
- Place on striped pattern paper cut to A2 size
SMALL and DETAILED blending tools allow for precise color blending through the stencils!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $ 25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 08/18/2021 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 08/20/2021.
Blog Hop Order
LauraJane << YOU are here
Your three cards are so different and so gorgeous. I specially love the foiled one, what a unique way to use the embossing folder. Beautiful!
3 very different cards, but each card is beautiful
Your cards are stunning! Will have to come back here tottery your technique! Thanks
Love the soft colors you have used to do justice to the lovely Lush Green set by AltENew.tx stay safe
Beautiful cards. I love how you layered the frame in with the flowers on the 1st card.
Happy craft day indeed!
Great technique using aluminum foil and paste. I must try that. Beautiful colors on your second card.
So lovely...can't stand that it sold out before I even saw the kit.....truly love this product and your beautiful cards.
Oh my! Simply stunning! All three cards are just gorgeous and unique!
I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! I love how you inked up the smooth side of the embossing folder on your first one..looks fantastic! And the foil and paste card...awesome...would have never thought to do that. And I love the beautiful colors you used to ink up your third card!!
So pretty! thank you!
Your cards really highlight how versatile this kit is. LOVE them all and love the techniques you've used to get these fabulous results. Thank you for sharing your talent and techniques for our inspiration. Awesome job!
What a great variety! Gorgeous!
I think that foiled card is amazing. The photo does not do it justice.
I love this kit and gorgeous flowers and foiling!
Lovely cards Laura Jane! I especially love the pastel colored one. Thanks for the inspiration!
Lovely cards. I love the pastel colors on the last card. Thanks for the inspiration
So beautiful. A must have set.
Although I didn't quite understand the process with the aluminum foil, I quite like the end resulting card. So different, but interesting. Very creative use of alternate material.
Great cards. Thanks for sharing
Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! email@example.com
All are stunning! The silver foil, the cheery floral colors are lovely. This new kit is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Wow, you're amazingly talented and I must try the foil technique...so clever!
What beautiful color choices!
Oh my. Lovliness.
Beautiful cards, all so different. I'll have to re-read how you made the second card. Thank you for sharing.
Stunning cards Laura Jane! Love them all especially the wonderfully soft coloured embossing folder bouquet! Thanks so much for the great inspiration. Stay safe! :)
Gorgeous cards! As soon as I finish this hop, I'm off to try a version of your metallic card. Looks amazing!
Love your beautiful, unique cards. This is such a wonderful kit with so many possibilities.
Wow! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to see a video using the foil technique!
Beautiful designs and details on these lovely cards!
It must be so hard to keep coming up with new ideas and unique designs. You are innovative and I love to see the gorgeousness that your mind thinks up!
What a wonderful blog hop....loved the cards
Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love the colors of the flowers…
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment