Craft Your Life Project Kit: Lush Garden Product Description:
|Craft Your Life Project Kit: Lush Garden
This project kit contains the following exclusive products:
- one 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing 24 stamps made in the USA from high-quality photopolymer
- four coordinating dies
- one simple coloring and layering stencil which coordinates with the stamp set
- one 6x6 3D embossing folder
- one simple coloring stencil set (3 stencils) which coordinates with the embossing folder
|Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan (14% off)
Get early access to our NEW Craft Your Life Project Kit before it is released on our store by subscribing to our Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan!
Don't worry if the project kit goes out of stock! When you are subscribed to the monthly subscription, you are guaranteed a spot in our New Craft Your Life Project Kit each month.
The Craft Your Life Project Kit comes with a 6 x 8 Stamp set and its coordinating Die Set, Stencil, and Embossing Folder. Note that the items included in this kit are not sold separately.
The price of the subscription is $49.99/ month plus shipping and tax (calculated based on the location of the shipping address). This will Auto-renew every month until it is canceled.
It's a HAPPY craft day when everything in the kit coordinates together to create one of a kind paper projects!!All the kit's elements together help to get the creative mojo going! I used the layout of the Embossing Folder to arrange the Stamped and Die-Cut flowers for the first card. With just a few extra elements and everyday crafting supplies, I was able to make the card below: (the die-cut hi, sentiment, Enamel dots, and Frame are not included in the kit)
- Ink up the smooth side of the Lush Garden Embossing Folder with Arctic Crisp Ink and run through with 110Ib card stock- trim to 4" x 5.25"
- Stamp Lush Garden Large Bloom: Baby Pink, Fuchsia, Magenta, Warm Sunshine- die cut with coordinating die
- Stamp Lush Garden Med Bloom: Wisteria, Hydrangea, Warm Sunshine - die cut with coordinating die
- Stencil color layers on Small Blooms (from a second panel from the Lush Garden Embossing Folder): Pale Mauve, Eastern sky, Ultra marine- add dots of Ultraviolet Artist Marker to centers - Fussy cut out
- Stamp Leaves: Firefly, Grass Field Shadow Creek, Olive - die cut with coordinating die
- Die cut Our Family Frame from panel covered with Pixel Wide Washi tape
- Die Cut hi shadow die from scrap paper inked with Firefly
- Die-Cut hi die from white CS
- Stamp sentiment with Obsidian Pigment ink - trim to banner size
- Assemble card layers with Instant Dimension tape and Tape Runner
- Embellish with Warm Sunshine Enamel Dots
- Adhered Aluminum Foil paper on 110lb cardstock with Double-sided Adhesives Sheets
- Place paper inside Lush Garden Embossing Folder and run through die cutting machine
- Add a thin layer of Embossing Paste - let dry, or used heat tool to speed up the process
- Gently rub off the paste with damp rag or sanding block to allow Foil to show through on the high spots of the embossed images
- Trim panel down
- Add Delicate Polka Dots Washi Tape across panel
- Die cut Fancy Hello Die from foil paper - adhere to panel
- Place on striped pattern paper cut to A2 size
SMALL and DETAILED blending tools allow for precise color blending through the stencils!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $ 25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 08/18/2021 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 08/20/2021.
Blog Hop Order
LauraJane << YOU are here