Find me on these platforms

ALTENEW 30 Days of Crafting Challenge

*******

Hello crafty friends!! 

Just wanted to POP in and share what I have been crafting inspired by the PROMTS from the ALTENEW 30 Days of Crafting Challenge for January.   You can find all the details at Altenew Facebook Fan Group

(I am not on FB anymore, but have enjoyed the daily prompts that have boosted my creative mojo!)

Check out what my projects so far :)

First up is a wintery MOUNTAIN scene, for the mantle, colored with the new ACRYLIC MARKERS from Artistry By Altenew. (The tiny white cottage was made last winter. See original post HERE)


*******

I made a video for this hand drawn Gouache floral cluster. You can watch it on my YouTube channel.


SUPPLIES: 
WATERCOLOR PAPER 
*******

Painted a watercolor Background for this next one. Was inspired by the lovely AGA and the 

January 2024 Inspiration Challenge: The Welsh Coast. #AltenewChallenge 



Supplies:



*******
Hand painted Three Blooms with Watercolor Tubes.

Made a BOOKMARK from a freehand watercolor practice piece.

Supplies:
Watercolor Tubes: Q Violet, Q Magenta 

*******


That's all that I'll get to as January wraps up. Following the prompts was so much fun! If I didn't get to the craftroom , I at least was able to dream about what could be made. Sometimes that is all the therapy one needs!!


Have you joined the challenge yet?

Thanks for stopping by!

LauraJane :)


#Altenew #mammacooksalot

No comments: