I started out with RANGER SPECIALTY STAMPING PAPER, stamped and heat embossed the flower images several times. then set to coloring with these ZIG colors for the the background panel.
- First, I went over the flower images one at a time with water from the waterbrush . Then added color directly from the makers, adding more water and darker color as needed.
- Then I wanted to create a woodgrain look behind the flowers so I simply flicked small strokes of various colors on the panel and moved the colors around with the waterbrush.
- I drew some stems for each flower and stamped several leaves and colored them. Not spending much time.
- The word THANKS is the last layer I stamped in SSS FOG throughout the panel.
- A few wraps of colored thread and PPP sequins to dress it up:) A die cut sentiment from PTI in black was all that I added to finish the card after popping it up on a card base..
It was good to play around and learn while making the panel:)
Hope you like it too!
I will be linking up to:
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamp set used from STAMPlorations