I'm Hopping along with the gals at Papertrey Ink:) for the AUGUST 2016 BLOG HOP CHALLENGE.
And combining it with MAKE IT MONDAY #258: COVER PLATE TAGS.
Here are the makings of my tag:
- I used the Cover plate and paper from MIM mini kit GARDEN GILD. The papers happen to have the perfect Colors to go with this month's Inspiration photo.
photograph from VSCO
- Placed the die just a bit above the Gold Foiled images on the paper to get a shadow effect.
- Ran that through the BigKick with the Stitched Tag die.
I was able to get 3 tags from the A2 sized paper:))
The assembled Project:
- I used the large tag for my finished project.
- Did some string art stitching at the top with gold metallic thread..
- Cut some individual leaves and blooms to add to the top of the die cut cover plate portion for more visual interest.
- Then chose some Chicken Scratch PP cut with the Noted:Scalloped Square die, trimmed and Watercolor paper die cut with the A2 Noted Scalloped frame.
- The SCRIPTED die was cut from a Luxe Gold Adhesive Sheet and layered onto three pieces of CS cut from the same die to give it dimension.
- Three Martha Stewart punched butterflies happily joined the floral party:)
I thrilled how this turned out:)
Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the hop!