I'm Hopping along with the gals at Papertrey Ink:) for the AUGUST 2016 BLOG HOP CHALLENGE.
And combining it with MAKE IT MONDAY #258: COVER PLATE TAGS.
Here are the makings of my tag:
- I used the Cover plate and paper from MIM mini kit GARDEN GILD. The papers happen to have the perfect Colors to go with this month's Inspiration photo.
photograph from VSCO
- Placed the die just a bit above the Gold Foiled images on the paper to get a shadow effect.
- Ran that through the BigKick with the Stitched Tag die.
I was able to get 3 tags from the A2 sized paper:))
The assembled Project:
- I used the large tag for my finished project.
- Did some string art stitching at the top with gold metallic thread..
- Cut some individual leaves and blooms to add to the top of the die cut cover plate portion for more visual interest.
- Then chose some Chicken Scratch PP cut with the Noted:Scalloped Square die, trimmed and Watercolor paper die cut with the A2 Noted Scalloped frame.
- The SCRIPTED die was cut from a Luxe Gold Adhesive Sheet and layered onto three pieces of CS cut from the same die to give it dimension.
- Three Martha Stewart punched butterflies happily joined the floral party:)
Here is a close up of the string art stitching:
I thrilled how this turned out:)
Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the hop!
What a beauty!! It is a stunner Laura Jane!! :)
WOW, so beautiful. I love the color and design and I love how you worked in the string art Have a blessed day
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
Picking up my jaw off the floor! Gorgeous, elegant and stunning! I'll probably think of more when I leave your beautiful creation! Wow!
Oh, these are gorgeous, Laura Jane! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo & MIM challenge!
Stunning use of color and all the little details work to create an amazing card!
Goodness! a lovely combination of the challenge and Make It Monday - your tags are just beautiful! love the off set layering!
BEAUTIFUL!! and as Lisa Elton would say.... I'm swooning! : ) Each perfect detail is over the top pretty!! Loving the touch of gold! so elegant : )
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!
I'd be thrilled, too, Laura Jane. These are all jaw-dropping gorgeous.
Gorgeous tag and card, LauraJane! Love the pastel colors of this inspiration photo ~ your creations captured them beautifully.
Oh my...this is absolutely GORGEOUS! That gold string art just takes the cake...totally in love with this whole card Laura Jane!! :0)
This is stunning. Love how you combined both challenges to make this fabulous card.
This is seriously gorgeous, Laura Jane! So many lovely details and all put together so perfectly.
So pretty! Love all the watercolored layers and the golden metallic detail! Happy hopping!
What lovely layers and wow on the string art touch!
You used the stitching technique - wonderful.
This just takes my breath away! Just stunning. I have been waiting for the Garden Gild kit to come back in stock and you have made me want it even more which I didn't think was possible!
Seriously PRETTY LauraJane!! Are there no ends to your talents!
Stunning! I love your creativity.
Delightful, Laura Jane.
Oh so very pretty!! Love all the special detail that you have added and the colors are beautiful. What a work of art!
Beautiful and delicate. I like the little bit of stitching and the gingham just peeking out.
Post a Comment