Find me on these platforms

Spellbinders October Card Kit

Hello Everyone!

I have five fabulous papercraft cards using the new Spellbinders October Card Kit called SPARKLING HOLIDAYS.
The cards below came together quickly in one evening craft session. i have visions of at least 15 more when I have a minute to get back to the kit...then half my Christmas card list will be knocked out! YAY! Remember the CARD KIT EXTRAS can be purchased separately or in addition to the kit...for MORE cardmaking.


Take a look at the cards:


Once again I'm in LOOOOVE with the color scheme in this kit, and the die-cut shapes are so fun to layer up with the pattern paper :))
 *********************************************************************************
 *********************************************************************************
The sweet poinsettia and leaves die make great embellishments.
 *********************************************************************************
I heat embossed the fine pine needle branch with silver EP for a kit of sparkle. for the swag below. can you see the gem stones from the kit? They are flat topped; so mailing will not be a problem.
 ***************************************************************************
************************************************************
 The simple scripty Merry Christmas and other word dies are the perfect size for an A2 card.
 This cutie pie mouse is nestled n top of a die-cut shape and an oldie but goodie snow flake die...2013 SNOWFLAKE PENDANT S5-185
I hope you liked my creations and are inspired to make something you LOVE today!



SPELLBINDERS has a Club Kit of the Month for all kinds of paper craft needs!


And there are VALUE CLUBS for those who wish to join several monthly clubs for a great price!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today..Hope you are inspired to #NeverStopMaking!

Crafty hugs and paper kisses,

LauraJane :)


P.S. I am part of the affiliate program at SPELLBINDERS, so any purchase you make by clicking a link helps fuel my crafty addiction..at no extra cost to you!

You can also find me:
Instagram @mammacooksalot  
YouTube: Mamma LauraJane

1 comment:

Hilda Burton said...

Cute cards, Laura Jane!