- I stamped the Carnations with Antique Gold Pigment Ink onto white cardstock
- Colored with Artist Markers
- Then softly inked a halo of Sunkist Crisp ink around them making sure to leave a highlight of white in the center of the arrangement.
- Next I cut the Circled Greetings: Love Die from a white cardfront dry embossed with the Feeling Dotty Stencil
- With a tiny bit of fussy cutting on two of the blooms I was able to have the Carnations spilling out over the top of the LOVE CIRCLE.
- For the final touch, I stamped the sentiment 'YAY' from the stamp set and fussy cut it to say 'Ya'
- Adehered it to the circle for a bit more whimsy
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $20 gift certificate to 3 lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog by 9/27/2020 for a chance to win. We’ll also draw a winner to receive a $15 gift certificate from the comments left on each designer’s blog on the blog hop list below. All winners will be announced on the Altenew Winners Page on 09/30/2020.
Special Offer: Get 20% off on the Soothe and Smooth Watercolor Paper Bundle from 9/22/2020 at 12:01 AM EDT until 9/23/2020 at 11:59 PM EDT. Not valid on previous purchases. Not valid on previous purchases. Shop HERE →
Blog Hop Order:
Lilith Eeckels << GO here next!